Merchant or Manufacturers or Vendors Warranty Policy
- RehabCart is an intermediary between User and Sellers/ Merchants/ Manufacturers/ Vendors of Merchandise or Products. The warranty on any of the Product will be as per the norms provided by Sellers/ Merchants/ Manufacturers/ Vendors. RehabCart is not taking any liability or any responsibility to provide any kind of warranty on any Product’s and its spare parts and any other tools or accessories attached/related to Merchandise or Products.
- RehabCart supports its customers by offering the manufacturer’s contact information for warranty claims. User should complete and mail in the warranty support card on each manufacturer-warrantied product purchased. Rehabcart is happy to assist customers with manufacturer contact information including the manufacturer’s warranty support telephone number. The manufacturer will generally require the user to ship the product back to a Merchant’s or Manufacturer’s or Vendor’s Distribution Facility for the product to be evaluated at user’s own risk, liabilities and cost.
- The user/claimant is typically required to pay for return shipping per the written terms of the manufacturer’s product warranty document. If the item is deemed to be defective by the manufacturer within the warrantable period, the product manufacturer will then decide whether to repair, replace, or refurbish the warrantied item. The replacement product will be shipped from the merchant or manufacturer or vendor warehouse to the user, at the risk, liabilities, and cost of the user’s only.
- If a user requests us to assist them with a product replacement of a warrantied item before the return of the originally purchased item has occurred, then RehabCart policy requires that the user purchase the replacement item at full retail price. Once shipment verification is confirmed that the warrantied item has been received at the merchant or manufacturer or vendor – returns – warehouse and has been certified defective, then a full refund of the warrantied replacement item will be credited back to the user and it shall be subject to fixed Upfront Fees or Charges.
- For Example – If merchandise or product Value is Rs. 100.00/- and Upfront Fees or Charges are Rs. 50.00 /-, then Refund Credit of only balance amount Rs. 50.00/- will be refunded to the User for any International or Domestic Merchant or Manufacturer or Vendor.
- For replacement of any manufacturing defects on merchandise or products; or any merchandise or products covered under any warranty by any merchant or manufacturer or vendor; the user has to bear all the upfront costs associated with replacement of such merchandise or products apart from Replacement Product Price as such replacement prices are covered under the Warranty policy. This fees or these charges are direct upfront costs paid by RehabCart.com, whatsoever, by Rehabcart or its affiliates or its Parent Company (Neuroshine Rehabilitation LLP) or its Partners to fulfil your replacement order request –for processing of re-order to the merchant or manufacturer or vendor, FOREX Charges (if any), International Logistic (Sending Up Cargo from User facilities to nearest Port of Exit for Re-Import and Picking Up Re-Import Cargo from merchant or manufacturer or vendors warehouse facilities to nearest Port for Import to India). Customs and excise duties to be paid at Indian port of entry, custom house clearing charges, GST, shipping and handling charges to the user, any other government dues to be recovered, company’s overheads and any other expenses, etc. complete shall be PAID EXTRA, whatsoever, in any case. In order to resolve such issues or disputes related to Upfront Costs inappropriate manner, Rehabcart is entitled to freeze and fix such upfront costs, henceforth RehabCart shall charge fix 50% off replacement product retail price.
- If a product manufacturer enters bankruptcy or if the product manufacturer goes entirely out of business, then Rehabcart is not responsible for the merchants’ or manufacturers’ or vendors’ warranty. A merchants’ or manufacturers’ or vendors’ warranty is just that: a warranty provided and supported by the product merchant or manufacturer or vendor; and not the Rehabcart, in any case, whatsoever.