Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited (XFT) is a niche in the manufacturing of home and clinical rehabilitation products. It works with spinal injuries and produces high quality innovative gadgets to assist rehab therapies. sEMG Biofeedback FES is one such product by XFT for clinical and home rehab therapies. This Biofeedback system collects signals from the patient’s brain during the therapy and processes an active stimulation according to the waves produced by the nervous system. The highly advanced sensors of this rehab therapy system pick up the weakest of the signals to assist the rehab patients. It is highly recommended by various paediatricians, occupational therapists and physiotherapists. The sEMG Biofeedback FES helps in training and strengthening the targeted muscles and aids the rehab patients in gaining the coordination among the muscles and nervous system back.
Revolutionary Innovation- Power Assistant Stimulation (PAS)
- Control the intensity and duration of stimulation in real time according to the strength and duration of sEMG signals.
- Reflect patients’ will and demand of subjective movement in real time.
- Fuel patients when they want to move.
- The intensity is adjusted according to patients’ will.
Benefits of PAS
- Active training is more effective for rehabilitation than passive training according to clinical studies.
- Detect the weak sEMG signal from the affected extremity and assist it to achieve active movements.
- Restore nerve function.
- Physically and mentally encourage patients to do active rehab training.
Medical personnels can choose different treatment modes quickly and easily and customize treatment by setting different parameters on the iPad according to clinical needs.
Detect sEMG signal in real time, display the maximum, minimum and average value, objective and quantifiable.
Multimedia Biofeedback Training
Patients control the game by contracting certain muscles, enjoying the fun in rehabilitation training. The training actives brain cells, improves recognition and strengthens muscles, and it also exercises muscles in the aspect of endurance, coordination, and balance.
The stimulator collects the sEMG signal from the unaffected extremity, and then delivers proper low frequency electrical stimulation to the certain muscles of the affected extremity, making the movement of muscle contraction. In such way, the affected extremity can move as freely as the unaffected one.
Choose Rehabcart for Genuine Medical Grade Devices
Rehabcart provides mostly FDA approved & CE certified rehabilitation therapy equipment and accessories sourced from global manufacturers. Our team of experienced rehab care experts ensure that only top-quality products are chosen. We ensure quick order processing along with comprehensive support to make every buying experience happier!