Established in 2000, Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited manufactures an innovation-rich line of medical rehabilitation products for personal as well as professional use. Their dedication to designing products with breakthrough technologies makes XFT Medical compete as one of the best providers for mobility rehab aids. The company is committed to helping people with cutting-edge technology and designing devices that are easy to use despite their intricate engineering. The product range at XFT Medical includes foot drop system, hand rehab systems, pelvic muscle trainer, and AED trainer. XFT-2003DT sEMG Biofeedback FES is one such product, used for the treatment of people suffering from Dysphagia caused by damage to the pharynx.
XFT-2003DT is a multi-functional dual-channel sEMG Biofeedback FES equipment that combines Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), EMG Triggered Stimulation (ETS), Power Assistant Stimulation (PAS), sEMG Biofeedback (sEMG) and multimedia interactive games. It is suitable for the treatment of dysphagia caused by non-mechanical damage to the pharynx. Through low-frequency pulsed current, the patient’s neuromuscles are electrically stimulated to relieve neuronal paralysis and excite the neuromuscles, thus achieving the rehabilitation purpose of enhancing swallowing muscle strength and improving swallowing function. This product can collect the progress of the patient’s physical therapy in real time, adjust the rehabilitation schedule simultaneously, and change the subjective experience of rehabilitation into objective evidence-based rehabilitation, to achieve a personalized therapeutic course.
- Collecting and processing technology of EMG signal.
- Dual channel design with 9.7 inch LCD touch screen.
- Latest technology of delivering functional electrial stimulation based on the detected EMG signal.
Indications for Use
The product has the following intended purposes:
- Muscle re-education;
- Relaxation of muscle spasms;
- Increasing local blood circulation;
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion;
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy;
- Biofeedback, Relaxation & Muscle Re-Education purposes;
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis;
- Muscle re-education of the swallowing musculature in the treatment of dysphagia (swallowing problems) from any etiology except mechanical causes that need surgical intervention (for instance, obstructing tumors). Non-mechanical causes of dysphagia include: neurological and muscle disorder; cardiovascular accidents; respiratory disorders with swallowing complication; latrogenic conditions (conditions caused by surgery); fibrosis/stenosis arising from radiation; disuse due to stroke, intubation, or birth-related anoxic injuries; and trauma to the head and neck.
Choose Rehabcart for Genuine Medical Grade Devices
Rehabcart provides mostly FDA approved & CE certified rehabilitation therapy equipment and accessories sourced from global manufacturers. Our team of experienced rehab care experts ensure that only top-quality products are chosen. We ensure quick order processing along with comprehensive support to make every buying experience happier!