Established in 2000, Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited manufactures an innovation-rich line of medical rehabilitation products for personal as well as professional use. Their dedication to designing products with breakthrough technologies makes XFT Medical compete as one of the best providers for mobility rehab aids. The company is committed to helping people with cutting-edge technology and designing devices that are easy to use despite their intricate engineering. The product range at XFT Medical includes foot drop system, hand rehab systems, pelvic muscle trainer, and AED trainer. XFT-2003DP sEMG Biofeedback FES is one such product, used for recovery and rehabilitation of extremity motor functions, for the paralytic.
XFT-2003DP is multi-functional dual-channel sEMG Biofeedback FES equipment that combines Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES), EMG Triggered Stimulation (ETS), Pelvic Floor Function Evaluation (Pelvic), sEMG Biofeedback (sEMG) and multimedia interactive games, aiming at the recovery and rehabilitation of extremity motor function for paralytic caused by disease such as stroke. It can also be used to treat female stress urinary incontinence and urge incontinence. The product can detect the weak active EMG signal of paralytic in real time, simultaneously sending appropriate electrical pulse according to the level of the EMG signal to make active muscular contraction. Multiple modes of training and interactive games increase the joy in rehabilitation and enhance the patient’s confidence recovery. The function of EMG test can help the doctor formulate scientific and effective rehab trainings and treatments.
- Collecting and processing technology of EMG signal.
- Latest technology of delivering FES based on the detected EMG signal.
- Interactive games in APP based on iPad.
- Multiple modes of rehab training in the APP based on iPad.
- Dual channel design with 9.7 inch LCD touch screen.
Indications for Use
The product aims at the recovery and rehabilitation of patient’s extremities caused stroke or other central nervous system injuries, and female pelvic floor muscle training.
The product has the following intended purposes:
- Biofeedback, Relaxation & Muscle Re-Education purposes;
- Relaxation of muscle spasms;
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy;
- Increasing local blood circulation;
- Muscle re-education;
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis;
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion;
- Acute and ongoing treatment of stress, urge or mixed urinary incontinence and where the following results may improve urinary control: Inhibition of the detruser muscle through reflexive mechanisms;
- Incontinence treatment for assessing EMG activity of the pelvic floor and accessory muscles such as the abdominal or gluteal muscles.
Choose Rehabcart for Genuine Medical Grade Devices
Rehabcart provides mostly FDA approved & CE certified rehabilitation therapy equipment and accessories sourced from global manufacturers. Our team of experienced rehab care experts ensure that only top-quality products are chosen. We ensure quick order processing along with comprehensive support to make every buying experience happier!