After detailed research, Jenx manufactures a variety of positioning systems, therapy equipment and support platforms. Designed and developed by an experienced team of engineers and physiotherapist, all the products help your child to recover from multiple positioning disabilities. Jenx Ziggy is one of the therapy equipment that supports the child in various activities. Flexible body ensures versatile usage including providing support for crawling, for sitting astride or to one side. The shape of the Ziggy is square in cross-section and it can be bent in different ways to get the required shape.
Ziggy is a therapy product that can be used for play, support, therapy, rest or even imaginative play. It’s incredible versatility and flexibility mean it can aid a wide variety of therapy uses.
- To promote activity such as crawling
- To promote balance when used for sitting either astride or to one side
- To support a specific posture by placing Ziggy behind or in front of a user to help maintain an overall body posture (whether lying or sitting)
- To support a younger child in a corner seat position (by bending Ziggy round into a “U” shape and placing on the floor
- To support a child in a prone position with shoulders raised (in the absence of a wedge), by placing the child in position over Ziggy and bending the product around their hips to keep them in midline
- To provide elbow/arm rest support for older users when reading/knitting etc, by placing Ziggy around the waist as a soft and comfortable and supportive arm rest
Ziggy comes in two lengths and is square in its cross section. It can be bent at numerous points to create many different shapes. It’s size and flexibility mean it can also be easily transported so can be used at school, home or anywhere in between!
Generously padded to provide soft and comfortable support.
The covers for Ziggy are machine washable and can be tumble dried, making it really easy to keep the product clean.The Ziggy is fully upholstered in waterproof, wipeable, and antibacterial fabric, which repels fluid, wipes easily and remains hygienic.
Flexible and Versatile
It can be bent to offer support to bodies, limbs and joints in lots of very intricate and specific ways. The shapes are retained under gentle pressure, while its long length allows it to be formed into whole circles of support if necessary.
The Ziggy can be used to support almost anyone in any position. It works well with Dreama™ where you wish to support a defined whole body or limb posture.
Trust Rehabcart: The Rehab Equipment Specialists
Rehabcart is trusted by private, public & state-owned healthcare facilities for 100% genuine medical-grade devices. Expect only the best rehab care supplies, including many FDA, approved & CE certified rehabilitation equipment & accessories sourced from globally trusted manufacturers. Click here to explore more from RehabCart.
There are no reviews yet.