Jenx is manufacturing the positioning systems from the last 30 years to help the differently abled children of all age. From seating, standing positioning system to therapy equipment, Jenx is developing a wide range of medical support systems. From one of its positioning system collection, Ly-On is ideal support equipment that helps the child, with postural disabilities, to attain safe and comfortable posture. The base of Ly-on platform can be adjusted to multiple heights. It allows 15 degrees of tilt in both all direction that can be used for therapeutic drainage positioning.
Ly-on – Feeding, Access and Education Station
Developed with the aid of feedback from therapists and care staff Jenx delighted to bring you Ly-on – a real solution to the challenge of positioning children who have complex postural or medical needs. Ly-on offers the ideal platform to build a structured yet safe and comfortable posture quickly and easily with no tools required.
The versatile base offers a wide range of height adjustment – coming low enough to enable the child to engage in floor based activites and raising high enough for even the tallest of care staff to have a comfortable and safe working height when engaging with the child. 15 degrees of tilt in either direction allows for opportunities to change weight distribution to aid in pressure management. This tilt can also be utilised to provide a comfortable and safe position for a child to receive their enteral feed and can also be used for therapeutic drainage positioning.
Manufactured using either hygienic wipe clean material or removable washable covers, Ly-on is designed with practicality in mind and is designed for use with multiple children. A large range of positioning blocks ensure that even complex body shapes can be comfortably supported – and if there is a particular shape you need just let us know, all of our positioning blocks can be customised for an exact fit.
Height Adjustable Platform
- The support platform offers a height range of 520mm to 1010mm via a hydraulic pump – no need to find a mains socket or worry about charging batteries.
Activity Frame/Tablet Holder
- Easily clipped into place, these accessories allow the child using the Ly-on to be entertained – especially useful during long periods of lying, like when receiving their enteral feed.
Support Blocks and Straps
- Numerous shapes and sizes available to accommodate children with differing postural needs.
Hook & Loop receptive Sheet
- Removable and washable at 60 degrees, this sheet allows for precise positioning of the various support pad options. Additional sheets can be purchased for a multiple user environment or where heavy soiling may occur.
Fold Down Sides
- Allowing for easy engagement with the child and also making transfers in and out of Ly-on safe and dignified.
Optional Accessory Cart
- A simple cart that allows for storage of multiple accessories – no more hunting around for support pads or straps.
Trust Rehabcart: The Rehab Equipment Specialists
Rehabcart is trusted by private, public & state-owned healthcare facilities for 100% genuine medical-grade devices. Expect only the best rehab care supplies, including many FDA, approved & CE certified rehabilitation equipment & accessories sourced from globally trusted manufacturers. Click here to explore more from RehabCart.