Jenx has been developing a wide range of body support systems to enrich the lives of people who are facing less muscle growth problems, instability and other limb disabilities. Designed by experts, all the systems provide maximum support to enhance life and recover from disabilities. To provide maximum support even during dark hours, Jenx came up with 24 hours body support system. Dreama is a pressure reducing positioning system that can be used for children as well as adults. It helps in skeletal development and improving the body posture of the user.
DreamaTM – 24hr Positioning System
The DreamaTM is a key part of any 24hr postural management programme. Recognising that abnormal and posturally destructive tone is present 24/7, the DreamaTM system follows on from support offered by conventional positioning. Utilising a variety of available support pads, the system can be configured to support even the most complex of postures.
Supporting at risk limbs and reducing tonal spasms, the DreamaTM contributes towards more recuperative periods of rest, which in turn has a positive contribution towards minimising the risk of muscular skeletal deformity. Dreama TM can be used as a preventative system or to reduce the risk of further postural deterioration, and is therefore appropriate for any age.
Users who may benefit from DreamaTM include those with the following medical conditions: Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Arthrogryposis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and associated conditions, Post-trauma, Post-surgery, Spina Bifida and Scoliosis.
Quick and Simple!
With no difficult fastenings, no nuts and bolts, no noisy Velcro tape, just a supportive, full depth, pressure reducing mattress, and a large variety of support pad accessories that simply slide and lock in where needed, configurations can be changed with the minimum of disruption to the user.
- Better quality sleep or rest due to comfortable and supportive full depth, pressure reducing cushions
- Easily contours thanks to strong, flexible aluminium base
- Allows good ventilation between the body and the cushions, which reduces heat-triggered spasm
- Quiet with no noise or disturbance when adjusting positions because of Glide-lock™ supports
- Exceptional flexibility for 24 hour support with numerous individual accessories
- Very easy to keep clean and keep hygienic
- The sleep system is made from independently-tested pressure-reducing 15 cms (6″) deep modular cushions. There is no need for any overlays because using any system on top of a pressure reducing base negates the properties of the pressure relieving cushions. The DreamaTM system provides pressure relief as part of its function, which in itself is a guarantee of comfort
- DreamaTM is designed to be comfortable. The towelling covers are soft and comfortable. The pressure reducing cushions provide a supportive base. The support pads mean that the user sleeps in a comfortable position and won’t roll over into an uncomfortable one. Finally, the modular cushion system allows air to circulate, helping to keep the user cool
- DreamaTM offers a full range of positioning opportunities : prone, supine and side lying can all be achieved easily, quickly and quietly
- The individual covers for each pad cushion mean that you can always see how each accessory is positioned and micro adjust the positions easily
- Various written research on the original DreamaTM is available on request. This includes a great many case studies reporting benefits such as improved tone and better sleep in clients with a range of different needs, plus an independent study evaluating the use of DreamaTM for children with hip migration
Lifting and Handling
- DreamaTM can be set up with the user in bed. This means transfers can occur with some, all, or no supports in place, which reduces the need for lifting. It also makes lifting easier as the position can be adapted once the user is on the bed
Trust Rehabcart: The Rehab Equipment Specialists
Rehabcart is trusted by private, public & state-owned healthcare facilities for 100% genuine medical-grade devices. Expect only the best rehab care supplies, including many FDA, approved & CE certified rehabilitation equipment & accessories sourced from globally trusted manufacturers. Click here to explore more from RehabCart.
There are no reviews yet.