ARK therapeutic is known for manufacturing medical grade oral motor sensory tools that help with feeding and speech therapy among children. The company has produced an array of products that with issues pertaining chewing and oral motor development. Some of the products are Chewelry Necklaces, bottle kit, pencil topper and Z-Vibe Spoon Tip. This tip enables easy feeding and food removal.
ARK’s Spoon Tip attachments turn any Z-Vibe® into the ultimate sensory feeding tool.
The Spoon Tip was specially designed by feeding therapist Debbie Lowsky, MS, CCC-SLP to support easy feeding and food removal. The size and shape of the spoon bowl are “just right” – big enough to hold an appropriate amount of food, but small enough to prevent the spoon from being overloaded with too much food.
When used with the Z-Vibe handle, the Spoon Tips can help “wake up” the mouth, increase awareness, and provide stimulation to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. A wonderful tool for any sensory mealtime treatment plan, these Spoon Tips have helped many therapists and parents get tube-fed children on their first solid foods.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each small tip measures about 3 x .75″. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.4 x .75″ (LxW). This size is best for infants and toddlers. The small size works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each large tip measures about 3.4 x 1″. The spoon bowl specifically measures about 1.75 x 1″ (LxW). This size is best for older children and up through adults. Adults may find this spoon a little smaller than regular spoons.
- To be used with either the Z-Vibe or Z-Grabber handle (sold separately)
- The soft version (blue or teal) is recommended for individuals with a strong bite reflex.
- These spoons are sized for children up to the age of roughly 3 years, depending on their mouth size.
- Also available in textured versions here.
Caution: this therapeutic tool should be used under adult supervision at all times.
Choose Rehabcart for Genuine Medical Grade Devices
Rehabcart provides mostly FDA approved & CE certified rehabilitation therapy equipment and accessories sourced from global manufacturers. Our team of experienced rehab care experts ensures that only top-quality products are chosen. We ensure quick order processing along with comprehensive support to make every buying experience happier. To view more, on our web store, Click Here!