Established in 2007, Alreh Medicals has emerged as a renowned name in the niche of medical care standers. Backed with well-researched product construction, this company patents new kinematics of stepping to assist people with limb paralysis and tetraplegics. The Advanced Dynamic Active Drive Stander by Alreh is one of the new family of standers introduced for rehab care. The innovative rehab care stander is being increasingly adopted across home-care, clinical care, and rehabilitation setups apart from hospitals and physical therapy centres.
- The most advanced and the best stander on the market designed for active paraplegics.
- Walking in an upright position combined with elements of skating.
- Equipped with unique kinematics for walking, standing up system and optionally with RehaGym
- Intended primarily for active people with spinal cord injury on lhe level no higher than Th5
having not paralyzed hands and the lack of deformation of the feet and knees!
- No equivalent on the market!
Possibility of walking in an upright position combined with elements of skating gives the user the extraordinary possibilities. Now a disabled people with paralysis or paresis of lower limbs ( paraplegics) and in limited range people with paralysis of lower limbs and upper limbs ( quadriplegics )., which wants to be active and have not paralyzed hands, may independently or with a little help from a caregiver, get up from the wheelchair to an upright position, move forward, backwards, rotate around its own axis, do squats, half squats, train all muscle groups.
For kids standing up and walking is always a lot of fun. – watch video.
- Active Drive is also an excellent tool for rehabilitation of people with quadriplegic.
- Quadriplegics almost always require an assistance of a caregiver and usually only passive walking is possible.
- Passive walking with Active Drive is relatively easy, regardless of the user´s body weight and depth of disability.
The basic exercises that you can perform
Independent, safe and comfortable standing in an upright position.
Improvement of physical fitness and muscle strength.
Improvement of cardiovascular function.
Reducing of spasticity.
Improvement of ankle joint, knee and hip mobility.
Reducing contractures in knee joints and hip joints.
Improvement of intestinal motility and stool excretion.
Improvement of bone calcification.
Improvement of mental state, social development and integration.
We Provide US FDA Approved & CE Certified Medical Grade Devices
Rehabcart.com provides a wide array of rehabilitation care supplies online. A team of qualified rehab experts handles the product procurement process to ensure only genuine products reach users like you. To view more, on our web store, Click Here!