Return and Refund Policy:
- We strive to keep our users satisfied by offering quality products and professional service with our own pricing mechanism. Our return policy is consistent in maintaining the best value and highest service level for all our users.
- Unless any merchandise or products have any manufacturing defect, returns will be subjected to a restocking fees or charges(please visit merchant’s or manufacturer’s or vendor’s website for any Manufacturer Defect Policy and Return Policy; and please visit our Restocking Policy for Return of any merchandise or product without any manufacturing defects).
- Return of items that have been “drop shipped”directly from our merchant or manufacturer or vendor facilities will be subjected to restocking fees or charges.
- Please read carefully merchant’s or manufacturer’s or vendor’s Terms and Policies on the Product Page carefully before placing any order. In case, if any Merchant’s or Manufacturer’s or Vendor’s Terms and Policies for Return are not shown on Rehabcart.com; kindly contact us on email@example.com, before placement of any such orders.
- These guidelines must be followed in order to receive Return – Refund Credit:
- The product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition, and in original and unopened packaging. Any intentional damage will be non-acceptable for return.
- A Return Material Authorization number (RMA) is always required. To obtain an RMA number, please contact RehabCart Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. IST.
- To ensure prompt return processing, please attach the original packing list, invoice, or RMA number to the return. Along with return application, you need to specify reason and send photograph of the defect or damage area via email. Please note that Return of any Merchandise or Product will be as per the Merchant’s or Manufacturer’s or Vendor’s Terms and Policies for Return. Please read the Terms or Policies before ordering the product.
- For any Returns in case of manufacturing defect, refund shall be processed without Restocking Fees or Charges and shall be subjected to fixed Upfront Fees or Charges. However, any Upfront Fees or Charges paid by Rehabcart.com, if any, whatsoever, by Rehabcart.com or its affiliates or its Parent Company (Neuroshine Rehabilitation LLP) or its Partners to fulfil your Order Request– such as fees for Processing Order, FOREX Charges, International Logistic (Picking Up Cargo from merchant or manufacturer or vendors warehouse facilities to nearest Port for Import to India), Customs and Excise Duties to be paid at Indian Port of Entry, Custom House Clearing Charges, GST, Shipping and Handling Charges to the User, any other Government dues to be recovered, companies overheads and any other expenses, etc. complete shall not be refunded, whatsoever, in any case. This Upfront Fees or Charges shall be charged to the User’s account, as this Upfront Costs are not associated directly or indirectly with Actual Merchandise or Product Price at Ex-Works or any other Incoterms. In order to resolve such issues or disputes related to Refunds in appropriate manner, RehabCart is entitled to Freeze and Fix such Upfront Fees or Charges, henceforth RehabCart shall charge Fix 50% of Upfront Fees or Charges on any such Refunds.
- For example, if merchandise or Product Value is Rs. 100.00/- and Upfront Fees or Charges is Rs. 50.00 /-, then Refund Credit of only balance amount Rs. 50.00/- will be refunded to the user for any International or Domestic Merchant or Manufacturer or Vendor.
- Returns other than manufacturing defects shall be processed on merchandise value or product value with subject to Restocking Fees or Charges (please refer our Restocking Policy); and will be subject to approval of RehabCart inspection team.
- For example, if merchandise or Product Value is Rs. 100.00/- and Restocking Fees or Charges is Rs. 50.00 /-, then Refund Credit of only balance amount Rs. 50.00/- will be refunded to the User for any International Merchant or Manufacturer or Vendor; and
- For example, if merchandise or product Value is Rs. 100.00/- and Restocking Fees or Charges is Rs. 20.00 /-, then Refund Credit of only balance amount Rs. 80.00/- will be refunded to the User for any Domestic Merchant or Manufacturer or Vendor.
- Returns cannot be accepted for Special Orders / Products or Customized Orders / Products as per the users’ requirements and instructions.
- There are NO RETURNS on discontinued items.
- NO RETURNS will be allowed if past 30 days from invoice date.
- You need to accept 3-4 weeks’ time to process your credit.
- No call tag/pickup slips will be issued. It is your responsibility to return the merchandise or product to RehabCart, unless item is a non-stocked item in which case you will be provided different address details.
- RehabCart will not accept any merchandise or product returns with biohazard contamination.
- RehabCart cannot guarantee credit if a return is unauthorised or does not have an RMA number.
- Items arriving in bags or shrink wrap cannot be ripped or torn or will be considered opened.
- All merchandise or products sold on Rehabcart.com are treated and processed as specialized or super-specialized products; and they are not generic or routine consumer products by nature for any consumer market. All orders on Rehabcart.com are fulfilled by merchant or manufacturer or vendor or any of their appointed representative on subject to realisation of advance payment. Due to nature of industry classification and nature of business, returns will be subjected to Restocking Fees or Charges.
- RehabCart Restocking Policy was established with a goal of achieving alignment with our 3rd party Partners such as Payment Gateways, International & Domestic Logistics Partners and Freight Forwarders, Customs House Clearing Agencies, Warehousing, Distribution, Merchant or Manufacturing or Vendor, Legal Consultants and Others.
- As mentioned above, RehabCart does not sell many or any commoditized items – we sell Unique, hard to source Medical Class Devices for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation. The held quantities are very low, and this makes the overall fulfilment processes more Complicated, Exhaustive and very Expensive as compared to a any Traditional Online Seller that Sells routine Consumer Products for Daily Use in Open Market.
- The Restocking Fees or Charges percentage was not established to gouge any User or Customer or Person. In fact, RehabCart incurs operational losses with each and every Restocking, whatsoever. Irrespective of any Outcomes, RehabCart pays 3rd party Partners warehouse restocking fees, call tag fees, financial reversal fees, and we pay teams of associates to manage the entire process. Whenever a User reaches out to our Customer Care Team, our internal RehabCart Team strives to work with each User using patience and empathy to achieve a mutually agreeable resolution, if possible.
- Bottom line, we request that you contact us first, prior to contacting a 3rd party complaint website. If you do so, RehabCart associate will do their best to work with you to reach a fair, amicable resolution. RehabCart’s goal is to achieve goodwill with each User’s Return Experience.
- RehabCart could not stay in Business and serve its Users if it were to incur exceptional losses with Restocking Fees or Charges by itself as Service Provider. Therefore, we must pass these Restocking Fees or Charges along to our Users.
- RehabCart is entitled to Freeze or Fix guidelines for Restocking Fees or Charges:
- Product must be in new, resalable, unmarked condition, and in original and unopened packaging. Any intentional damage will be non-acceptable for return.
- All merchandises or products fulfilled from any International Merchant or Manufacturer or Vendor are subject to a 50% minimum Restocking Fees or Charges
- All merchandises or products fulfilled from any Domestic Merchant or Manufacturer or Vendor are subject to a 25% Restocking Fees or Charges
- In order to avoid such Restocking Fees or Charges, kindly refer all technical specifications, consult your Rehabilitation Expert, if required; and review all merchant’s or manufacturer’s or vendor’s terms & policies before placing any Orders from Rehabcart.com.
Due to our complex network of warehouses, RehabCart does not allow for direct product exchanges.
The RehabCart Exchange process requires that we follow these 4 steps:
- The customer must place a new order for the new size, new color, or replacement item that is desired.
2. Email: email@example.com to receive a Return Material Authorization number (RMA)and return shipping address for the product you would like to return. The return address varies, so please wait for instructions before shipping the item back to one of our designated warehouses.
3. After receiving your RMA and a warehouse shipping address, you must then mail or ship your return-item back to the designated return warehouse.
4. After the returned item has been received and processed by the designated return warehouse, your refund will then be processed and will be subject to Restocking Policy.
Return Refund Policy:
- Once the merchandise or products are returned to Rehabcart.com, amount will be refunded to the User based on the payment mode chosen by the User at the time of placing the order, subject to Upfront Fees or Charges and Restocking Fees or Charges, whichever is applicable, as mentioned in “Return and Refund Policy“.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets – 10 to 15 business days to initiate and return will be deposited as per the payment gateway terms.
- If transaction is done by through NEFT and Cheque, then User will need to share below mentioned details at our Email ID Support@rehabcart.com from registered e-mail id.
- Account number
- Account Holder name
- IFSC Code
- After receiving the required information for refund, refund will be processed in 15 business daysand same will reflect in your account in another 7 business days and it will be subjected to bank holidays and process time.