- Professional Treatment and Examination Couches
- Top Series
- Professional Series
- Simple Series
- Bobath Series
- Traction Series
- Tilt Series
- Postural Series
- Set-Close Series
- Professional Therapy Exercisers
- Therapy Balls & Rolls
- Therapy Mats
- Therapy Toys
- Resistance Bands and Tubes
- Professional Traction Tables
- Decompression Tables
- Traction Tables
Catering to the security needs of its customers, RehabCart presents a reliable collection of protective body protection products designed to safeguard them in times of need. The aquatic therapy products are manufactured exquisitely as per the expert’s advice to provide a consistent quality standard throughout. Each product by RehabCart delivers superior performance to ensure a comforting experience during the therapy sessions. The head protective equipment keeps your head protected in uncertain situations. The high-quality material used for the construction of these products makes them durable enough to withstand the test of time, making them a reliable choice for most users.
- Head Protection, Physiotherapy / Kinesitherapy Solutions, Protective Body Protection
Headmaster Collar (Cervical Collar) – For people requiring Head and Neck SupportHead Protection, Physiotherapy / Kinesitherapy Solutions, Protective Body Protection
Headmaster Collar (Cervical Collar) – For people requiring Head and Neck Support
- The Support Of Choice For ALS, Parkinson’s, Advanced Arthritis, Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome & Other Neuromuscular Conditions.
- The Headmaster Collar Offers Great Head Support & Comfort Providing Solutions For Drop Head Syndrome.
- Helps maintain proper neck alignment for those with a weak neck or limited neck mobility.
- This cervical collar is made to comfortably treat neck injuries and conditions.
- The Headmaster Collar supports the neck and distributes the weight of the head after an injury.
- The extension pad option comes with two pads (collar sold separately) that increase lateral support.
- The neck pad (collar sold separately) is moldable and offers form-fitting posterior support.
- Both accessories are used at the back of the neck with the collar.
- Moldable By Hand For A Custom Fit. Pediatric Sizes From 6 Months.