- Order can be cancelled by User within 24 hours of placing of the order on RehabCart.com; or before the Order is processed by RehabCart.com to the merchant or manufacturer or vendor, whichever is earlier.
- After shipment it can be only Returned and such cancellations will be subject to “Return, Restocking & Refund Policy” of RehabCart.com with Restocking Policy.
- Once order gets cancelled, the amount will be refunded for ‘prepaid orders’
- Kindly note that order once placed for Special or Customised Products, cannot be cancelled. The same is applicable for Merchandise or Product containing Bio-hazard.
Cancellation Refund Policy:
- Orders cancelled by User after placement of Order within 24 hours of placing of the order on RehabCart.com will be not subject to “Return, Restocking and Refund Policy“ However, if any Order gets cancelled after 24 hours or after shipment, then such cancellation refunds shall be subject to “Return, Restocking and Refund Policy“.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets – 10 to 15 business days to initiate and the return will be deposited as per the payment gateway terms.
- If transaction is done by through NEFT and Cheque, then User need to share below mentioned details at our Email ID Support@rehabcart.com from registered e-mail id.
- Account number
- Account Holder name
- IFSC Code
- After receiving the required information for refund, it will be processed in 15 business days and same will reflect in your account in another 7 business days and it will be subjected to bank holidays and processing time.
Damaged Goods/Short Shipment Policy:
- Must be reported within 24 hours of receipt via Email on email@example.com along with clear pictures and videos of damage part of the product. Thereafter, Rehabcart.com shall not be responsible, whatsoever.
- Be sure to note any damage or poor packaging conditions when receiving and signing for packages.
- If shipment arrives damaged or with parts missing, contact the carrier immediately.
- Be sure to save product packaging.
- All shipping charges and risk of loss are F.O.B. or D.A.P. or any other shipping point is the responsibility of the User only.